Driving Instructions to UVU’s Ragan Theater- When you get off the Freeway stay in the outside left lane to go into the UVU left turning lane. Then keep right of the roundabout and go up the hill (East) on College Drive it will turn and continue North coming past a stop. Still heading North, keep following College Drive heading East pass the LDS Institute Building on your left. There may be free parking in the institute- but it is a walk to the building. All Green and Yellow Lots are $1.00 a hour before . Please pay accordingly- parking tickets are $40.00 or more. Your guests that come after can park for free in the yellow and green lots.
Your best place is to turn into the Parking Garage on the left right before the round glass building.
Parking is $1.00 an hour Prepaid. We will be done at . Sorry I did not know they started charging for parking to pay the bond on the new parking garage.
- Remember you’re parking stall number- on the cement at the end of your car.
- Go to the Parking Pay by the Space Machine and pay for the 5 hours that you are there.
- The 2nd floor is the only floor you can enter the building on. You may want to park on the second floor.
- Go into the Sorenson Center through the buildings double doors- Turn left- walk down the hall past the Men Kings and Women Queens photos.
- The Ragan Theater is on the left down the hall. There are bathrooms straight ahead if you need them.
- Go in the doors and down the Ragan Theater to the right side of the stage. The Bathrooms and Green room is there to place your costume bags.
- Girl’s classes Tues will be in the Girls/ bathroom dressing area.
- Little girls and will be in the Green room 111 across the hall.
- Both Boys classes will be in the Boys dressing/ bathroom. Please change and keep your costume bags there.
- Line up and stay with your class.
- Map of UVU included below.